Rose & Frankincense Face Cream
Lovely followers of Boxworth Botanicals plant-based skincare, we share with you today our most popular face cream - Rose and Frankincense.
Rose And Frankincense, Our Number 1 Cream
Why do we think this is our number one, plant based face cream?
One of the reasons is the rose oil within the recipe.
Rose is fantastic at improving the permeability of the skin, making it easier to take in all the health benefits of the other oils, especially the Frankincense.
This combination of essential oils not only smells divine, but is brilliant for making skin look younger.
We really do recommend using rose, in some form or another, on your skin.
It has been used for 1000's of years already, for treating health conditions and in all kinds of natural beauty products.
We use rose oil in a few other products too...
Do you know this about Rose Oil?
- It takes 60,000 roses to produce 1lb of oil and 10,000 rose petals to produce 1 ounce. That's a lot of roses to harvest....
- Rose 'Otto' is the purest and most expensive form of rose oil
- Rose 'Absolute' is commonly used in perfumes
- Rose oil is a great alleviator of depression or bad moods
- It can also help you sleep - add 5 drops of rose to 5 drops of lavender oil, then place it by your bed for some sweet dreams....
- Like all plant based skin care, it nourishes the skin and makes you look younger and healthier
"This face cream was my first foray into Boxworth Botanicals skin care three years ago, and I've used nothing else since."
Read more reviews of our Rose and Frankincense Face Cream.
Why Add Frankincense To Our Rose Face Cream?
We have written before about the benefits of Frankincense. Do take a look at that blog post for a more in-depth look.
But for a brief run-down, this is what Frankincense can do for you....
- The fragrance will help relieve anxiety
- The oil is astringent, meaning it protects skin cells and tightens the skin. This slows signs of ageing
- It improves skin tone and elasticity
- Used regularly, it decreases the appearance of scars and age spots
- There is mounting evidence that a compound found in Frankincense may be successful in killing cancer cells resistant to chemotherapy
It is a beautiful oil to use on the face and blends its healing properties wonderfully with the rose oil.
Which is exactly why we use them together!
"This is an excellent product which I would highly recommend. It is easily absorbed into the skin and smells beautiful. The product is free from harmful chemicals and is also vegan friendly."
We hope you will enjoy trying our Rose and Frankincense Face Cream. Here at Boxworth Botanicals we always use 100% pure essential oils, because this is the best way to improve your skin.
And if you think you might need something different, you can always try the incredible Neroli Oil... now that is a story and a half!
- Angela Deavall